Geometry Dash Lite
Geometry Dash Lite is an awesome adventure game that takes you to different lands. Let's see how wonderful these lands are and be careful with dangers.
This game is the lite version of Geometry Dash which is available on the web browser. You can use your PC or mobile device to play this game for free without downloading.
As you know, Geometry Dash is the most famous adventure video game. This game was initially developed by Robert RobTop Topala who is a Swedish gaming creator. Exciting adventures and various characters are major factors that attracted many players in the gaming community. Specifically, this game features many levels in which you must discover many wonderful lands. These lands have unlimited dangers that you must evade. This captivates many players who want to test their skills and reflexes. In addition, another attractive thing about this game is its graphics. The maps in this game are colorful and eye-catching. Furthermore, each level has distinct music composed by several music artists. The energetic music helps to boost your adrenaline while overcoming unlimited hazards. Thanks to these factors, this game is considered to be one of the best adventure games that all players must try.
Choose between two game modes in Geometry Dash Lite
At the start of the game, you must select the Normal Mode or the Practice Mode. If you are wondering what is the difference between these game modes, here is the answer.
- Practice Mode: First, I recommend you try this game mode first because it is really suitable for newbies. Although this game has no designated checkpoints, you can play this game mode and create the checkpoints. These checkpoints will be marked by green gems. If you crash into the dangers along the way, you will return to the closest checkpoint and continue your adventure. In addition, you will not get rewards when playing this game mode.
- Normal Mode: The second mode in this game is Normal Mode in which you cannot place any checkpoint. Therefore, you must try not to crash into the dangers along the way unless you want to return to the starting point. However, if you can beat a level in this game mode, you will get the rewards.
Captivating gameplay of Geometry Dash Lite
Discover different lands
If you are keen on traveling, this game is an opportunity for you to explore many wonderful lands. However, these lands also have many dangers that can hurt you and stop you from reaching your destination. These hazards are the unlimited number of spiky traps, super high walls, rotating buzzsaws, and dark rivers. These deadly traps are everywhere on the land. You can easily hit them if you are uncareful or distracted a little bit. Therefore, I advise you to pay a high concentration when playing this game. One more important tip is to practice your quick reflexes to control the character to jump in time to dodge the obstacles.
Moreover, remember that the only collectible item along the way is the gold coins. Three coins are hidden in each land. Therefore, you must figure them out and collect them. You must gather as many coins as possible because you can use these coins to unlock new characters or icons.
Enter different portals
During the adventure, you will continuously enter different portals. These portals will have different special effects. They can change your speed, size, gravity, and even appearance. Here is the list of portals that you should remember.
- Gravity portal: This portal will appear in the Dry Out level. When you go through the gravity portals, your gravity will be inverted.
- Mirror portal: In the Time Machine level, you can see this portal which is created from three circles. This portal can reverse the screen direction after you enter it.
- Dual portal: This portal looks like a triangle. After going through this portal, you will be doubled. At this time, you must take control of two characters at the same time.
- Size portal: There are two kinds of size portals which are purple size portals and green size portals. If you enter the purple size portals, you will become bigger or smaller. Then, you can go through the green size portals to return to the normal size.
- Speed portals. These speed portals look like direction arrows that will change your speed. There are five speed portals. Note that the yellow left-pointing speed portal will slow down your speed. Meanwhile, the right-pointing speed portals will accelerate your speed.
- Form portal: The final portal is the form portal which can change your appearance. For example, if you enter the cube portal, you will transform into a cube. There are 7 kinds of form portals in total.
How to control
Press the spacebar or an up arrow key or click the left mouse button to jump.
Use a Z key to add checkpoints.
Press an X key to remove checkpoints.
Press on the screen to jump.
Challenge yourself with all levels in Geometry Dash Lite
This lite version offers all levels, so you can choose one of them to play. Note that all levels in this game are unlocked and available for gameplay. In general, all levels in this game are classified into 5 types.
Easy and normal levels
The first one is easy levels which are designed for beginners. There are only two easy levels in this game.
- Stereo Madness: As the easiest level, it features only two characters including the cube and ship characters. Moreover, the number of obstacles at this level is fewer.
- Back On Track: In this level, you can utilize yellow jump pads along the way to jump higher to overcome high walls.
Additionally, you can play normal levels which are a little bit harder.
- Polargeist: This level is more challenging than easy levels, so the developer added many yellow jump rings along the way.
- Dry Out: The new thing in this level is the gravity portal along the way. Inverting the gravity of the character will make the level more challenging.
Hard and harder levels
If you master all skills, I recommend you play the hard levels.
- Base After Base: Although this level is a hard level, its difficulty is considered to be similar to the Dry Out level. In level, you can find coins at 22%, 47%, and 67%.
- Can't Let Go: You can realize the increasing difficulty when playing this level. The number of spiky traps is also more than the normal and easy levels.
Furthermore, this game offers harder levels which will have more hazards during the adventure.
- Jumper: You will see more gravity portals at this level. Therefore, be careful when controlling the character to conquer this level. Remember the positions of the coins which are at 36%, 43%, and 68%.
- Time Machine: One new thing of this level is the mirror portal which will change the direction of the screen. Furthermore, you will encounter many triples of spiky traps at this level.
- Cycles: For the first time, all jump pads, jump rings, and gravity portals appear at this level. Moreover, the number of triples of spiky traps is more than the Time Machine level.
When speaking about the most challenging levels in this game, Insane Levels are the best choices. There are 6 Insane Levels that you can choose from.
- xStep: In this level, you will see many cyan gravity pads and cyan gravity rings along the way. Like the gravity portal, the cyan gravity pad and ring also invert your gravity. However, you should remember that they are also potential hazards. Therefore, think carefully before jumping onto the gravity pads or rings.
- Clutterfunk: In this level, you will encounter not only spiky traps but also dangerous saw blades. In addition, another new thing of this level is the size portal. They make the level more difficult than the other ones.
- Theory of Everything: In this level, you must jump on many pink jump pads and rings along the way. The pink jump pads and rings will decrease your height. Additionally, this level introduces the UFO portal. If you go through it, you will become a UFO.
- Electroman Adventures: This insane level features many blocks along the way. You must jump over them to get to your destination as soon as possible.
- Electrodynamix: In this level, the speed portals will appear along the way. These portals will raise your speed dramatically, which may cause difficulty for you when controlling the character to overcome dangers.
- Clubstep: It is possible to say that this is the most challenging level in this game because you must take caution with fake spikes and fading blocks along the way. You must look carefully to distinguish between fake spikes and real spikes.
The rewards and achievements in Geometry Dash Lite
If you can beat any level when playing the Normal Mode, you will get many stars. These stars can be used to unlock new characters, cool icons, and achievements. Therefore, you must try to earn as many stars as possible. You can earn a maximum of 126 stars.
Besides stars, you can unlock many achievements if you can complete levels in this game.
- Stereo Bump: If you can win the Stereo Madness level in the Practice Mode, this achievement will be unlocked.
- Stereo Madness: You need to choose the Normal Mode and complete the Stereo Madness level if you want to get this achievement.
- On My Way: Winning the Back On Track level in the Practice Mode will help you to unlock this achievement.
- Back On Track!: Attempt to conquer the land in the Back On Track level in the Normal Mode if you want to earn this achievement.
- Polarbear: The only way to gain this achievement is to beat the Polargeist level in the Practice Mode.
- Dehydrated: If you can beat the Dry Out level in the Practice Mode, this achievement will be unlocked.
- Dry Out: Do your best to complete the Dry Out level in the Normal to gain this achievement.
- All Your Base: If you want to unlock this achievement, you must beat the Base After Base level in the Practice Mode.
- Base After Base: To gain this achievement, you have to play the Base After Base level in the Normal Mode.